RIO CARNIVAL TICKETS
The Rio de Janeiro Sambadrome tickets are classified into 4 types according to the services they offer and the available budget. Ticket Options for the Rio Carnival. The Tribunas offer a space in the large cement steps and are the cheapest tickets. The seating area offers numbered seats and the open boxes have 6 seats. Luxury cabins are the most expensive income, ideal for those who want to enjoy an All Inclusive service. Admission to these VIP services includes buffet, free drinks, waiter and security service.
Book now your tickets for the Carnival Sambadrome of Rio de Janeiro. The tickets for the Rio Carnival gets sold out very quickly every year.
Navigate the Lateral Menu and see the description of each type of Rio Carnival Tickets.
For your comfort. We have 2 pick up locations to receive your Carnival Tickets: Copacabana Vila Mar Hotel or Physical Store Barra da Tijuca
Check the types of tickets for the Carnival Sambadrome Rio de Janeiro.
– Grandstand Seats. Grandstand are the most popular tickets in Sambadrome Carnival Rio parade. Offer an excellent general view of the parades. The Carnival tickets in the grandstands are not numbered, except in Sector 09, which is considered the tourist section but you can buy tickets for any sector.
– Numbered Chairs (sector 12/13). They are numbered seats that give you the peace of mind of having your designated place, available only in sectors 12 and 13 of the Sambadrome, being the most accessible income for those who want to have their place marked without paying the prices of the front boxes. They are located at the end of the catwalk.
– Front Boxes. The Carnival Front boxes tickets are known as the best locations to watch the parades at the Rio Carnival Sambadrome. They are located at the level of the parades, as close as possible to the track, in four rows of boxes, from A to D. Each front has higher step for good view. Each box is for up to 6 people. You can buy 1 chair or the combo of 6. It’s a great decision for those who do not want to miss any detail of this great event.
– Traditional VIP Suites (Camarotes). The Vip Tradional Suites have an excellent view of the avenue and are located on the first or second floor of the sambadrome. It has padded parapet and exclusive decoration. They are usually for 15, 18, 30 or 36 people. You can buy individually or for groups and companies. It’s more indicated for the ones who want privacy and an all inclusive service such as personal waiters, VIP buffet, open bar, exclusive transfer, and air-conditioned environment.
– Super Covered Box Lounge (Super Camarote Lounge). It has 2 floors and a lounge area, next to the avenue (where to suppose to be front boxes) so you can watch the parade really closely. The capacity is for up to 800/1000 people / day. The difference is that they have various attractions such as beauty salon, spa, DJs and shows at intervals. It also includes open bar, vip buffet, waiters, security and transport from meeting points.
THE SAMBA PARADE AND CARNIVAL IN RIO
The Carnival Samba Parade at sambadrome in Rio de Janeiro is something everybody should experience at least once in their lives. The event is broadcast live to several countries. Watching on TV is comfortable but not any close to the fun that is being there. Definitely mingle with the crowds and watch the Brazilians parade will delight you from the start to the end.
Rio Carnival is a 5-day brazilian celebration, 40 days before Easter.
It officially starts on Friday and finishes on Fat Tuesday with the beginning of Lent on Ash Wednesday after which one is supposed to abstain from all bodily pleasures. Carnival with all its excesses, celebrated as a profane event, could be interpreted an act of farewell to the pleasures of the flesh. It is usually in February, the hottest month in the Southern Hemisphere, when summer in Rio is at its peak.
See our photo gallery
--> click here
--> click here